Thursday, July 06, 2006

September 27 2004's entry went like this :

F-R-I-E-N-D-S?
Are they people who would cheer you up with you're down? Make you show your pearly white teeth when you want to just break down and cry?
Or are they just a fucking piece of shit? A whole bunch of fakers?

Recalling the olden times about 5years ago...
When friendship was all about "i don't friend her, you also don't friend her okay? then i friend you" that kinda thing. This sentence would just make us laugh out loud with a word to quote it, silly.
Sure, it'll make us share a laugh. With memories of your primary school, we definitely will. Even if it was just laughing at our silliness.
What about now? What is friendship now? The word that crack brains, making us wonder what is the true definition of it?
Friends. are now to me, nothing but a fucking piece of shit.

What do you call doing gazillion of good things to your friends, people who you appreciate a lot, and then getting nothing in return?
Scarifice?
And what do you call the cold treatment? Something to cool you off because of the extreme heat in Singapore? Yea RIGHT.

Nothing but a fucking piece of shit.

-
I take it alllllllllllll back :)

Well things have changed a helluva lot since then. Friends are now IRREPLACEABLE (like my replacement, HORHORHOR :D ) and theyre now NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING near a fucking piece of shit :) :) :)
I'm sorry i said that.
Hahaha.
But that was about 2years ago.

So i was naive and stuff and all.
Well.
Things changed.

AHYAHHHH i'm not gonna drone on and on about .. I DUNNO WHAT but the point is -
I LOVE MY FRIENDS.

Seriously.
MWAEHHHHHHHH to all :D
-
It really sucks to blog like this.



So shit it, i'm turning to my private blog.
Okay no, make that turning to PAPER instead. (im being sarcastic la if you havent noticed. hahaha)

-
OHHHHH and -
a public blog like this is NOWHERE near private.
DON'T BLOG ALL YOUR SECRET-EST THOUGHTS BECAUSE



YOU'D NEVER KNOW WHO'S READING.




AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY.
'Cos...


Cannot tell you la (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home